We have three kinds of turn for the beginners:
- Zouk Turn.
- Turn in a line or line turn.
- Turn on the spot.
Today we are learning how to turn on the spot together.
Some important things for both:
- You need to keep te contact with the legs.
- You stay in front of your partner and please don’t turn your upper body to the left or to the right.
- Your back is round and you let the energy go back. Don’t fight against the energy trying to go to the front.
- Try to be connected in the upper body with your partner.
Guys: for the end try to use the energy you have in the circle transforming it for the next step. This way makes yoour step more fluent.